Google Drive Rumors
cg="My Google Drive" lma="Remove from My Google Drive" qma="Restore to My Google Drive" lba=" items haved been removed from your Google Drive." Uba='" has been added to your Google Drive.' gha="Add to My Google Drive"
Unified Diff: net/base/transportsecuritystate_unittest.cc
EXPECT_TRUE(state->IsEnabledForHost(&domain_state, "docs.google.com", true)); EXPECT_TRUE(state->IsEnabledForHost(&domain_state, "sites.google.com", true));+ EXPECT_TRUE(state->IsEnabledForHost(&domain_state, "drive.google.com", true)); EXPECT_TRUE(state->IsEnabledForHost(&domain_state, "spreadsheets.google.com", true));
Google Storage for Developers is already in Labs-state and looks like a Drive for Developers and has quiet interesting feratures.
Fast, scalable, highly available object store
- All data replicated to multiple data centers
- Read-your-writes data consistency
- Objects can be terabytes in size, with resumable uploads and downloads, and range-GET support
- Domain-scoped bucket namespace
Easy, flexible, authentication and sharing
- OAuth 2.0 Authentication
- Authenticated downloads from a web browser
- Individual-, project-, and group-level access controls
But I think Google Drive will be integrated into the existing Google Docs and we will see some desktop applications to synchronize local disks with Google.